We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer resource for a Contract role with one our Clients
If you have the required skillset, kindly send your updated Resume in Word format and expected hourly Rate to email@example.com at the earliest.
Position: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Bloomfield CT- ONSITE
ONLY US CITIZEN
Key Pointers/Must Have:
- Would like someone to be on site. They would need to be willing to relocate in case they are not on site at present
- SDWAN (preferably)
- Cisco Certs a plus
- 10-15 + years’ experience (We’re looking for a true SME (or similar) for this role)
The Senior Network Engineer responsibilities include leading network security systems in deployments, configuration, designs and supporting daily operations.
The network engineer shall have experience in the following management and technical areas:
- Design, planning and implementation experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Active Directory.
- Professional level of networking certification or equivalent work experience (e.g., Cisco Certified Network Professional) is preferred.
- Required data centre and campus network experience for deployment and operational maintenance of network infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and Hands on experience in configuring BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, STP, PVST+, IPSEC site to site VPN, VoIP, HSRP. GLBP, Natting
- Experience in deployment/configuration of Cisco switches, Cisco routers, firewalls, Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Cisco Access Point,
- Hands-on experience in managing Wi-Fi networks - WLC, AP configuration, AP to LAN Switch connectivity
- In-depth knowledge of network design and operations for heterogenous wired and wireless enclaves with multiple security zones and data sensitivity.
- Technical and management leadership of task compliance with industry-accepted Government and civilian and user standards.
- Knowledge of configuration management and quality assurance concepts and guidelines for example, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL),
- Knowledge of Aruba switching and wireless networks
- Knowledge of core switching
- Excellent knowledge of LAN, WAN, SD WAN along with protocols
- Knowledge of monitoring tools including PRTG. Wireshark
- Knowledge or understanding on Citrix NetScaler within 1 month of start
- Must have expert level documentation skills using Visio to detail all facets of the network and its remote locations
- Ability to be available for P1 outages as it relates to network
- Knowledge of public DNS and 3rd party certificates
- Knowledge of Simplivity devices and the interaction they have on the network
- Self starter and the ability to work independently
- Understanding of Azure networking and tools associated with cloud movement
- Understanding of FedRamp
- Knowledge of firewalls Palo Alto
- Knowledge of Cisco routing protocols
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to move across various tracks I.E. Wintel, Azure, Security